BOARD MEMBERS AND TOP EXECUTİVES REMUNERATION PRINCIPLES
1. The decision for paying fees to the Company Board of Directors members and auditors in the scope of articles 12 and 15 of the core contract is at the discretion of the General Assembly.
2. The recommendations concerning wages to be paid to each of the Board of Directors Members and senior level administrators are determined by the Corporate Governance Committee and presented to the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors presents the recommendations to the attention of the partners in the General Assembly meeting.
3. The Corporate Governance Committee determined the wages in direct correspondence with the performance of the Board of Directors Members and senior level administrators.
4. While determining the wages to be paid to Board of Directors Members and senior level administrators the company’s internal balance, strategic goals and ethical values are taken into consideration and steps are taken to ensure that the wages that are determined comply with these criteria.
5. The wages to be paid to Board of Directors Members and senior level administrators may not be associated with such short term performance of the company as profit or revenue. On the contrary they are determined considering long term goals.
6. The Corporate Governance Committee which is assigned by the Company Board of Directors monitors and audits waging policies. The Corporate Governance Committee assesses waging policies and applications within the framework of risk management and submits their relevant recommendations in a report form to the Board of Directors every year.
7. No payment plans based on stock options and the company’s performance are to be used in the waging of Independent Board of Directors Members.
8. The wages of Independent Board of Directors members are kept at a level that maintains their independent status.
9. The Company may not give a loan to, get a loan on behalf of, extend the period or improve the conditions on previously obtained loans and credits to any Board of Directors Members or senior level administrators or allow them to use loans through a third party as a personal loan or give assurances such as collateral for them.
10. Information about wages all the other benefits provided to Board of Directors members and senior level administrators are disclosed to the public through the annual activity report.